Friday, April 15, 2011

Meet Mr. SHS Contestant- Daniel James Roth



By Grace Hansen
Editor-in-Chief


Future plans: "I am going to Azusa Pacific University in LA next year, where I have no good idea on what I will major in. I might become a teacher and follow the footsteps of my dad."

Why did you choose to do Mr. SHS: "I was convinced by my friend, Hayden Chandler, who I’ll be doing my talent with. It was a great decision, too, because I’m loving every moment of it. I was convinced, so I had never really thought about it until this year."


What is the ideal age for marriage:
"Right after graduating from college, so 22 or 23."

What is your idea of a truly romantic evening: "Walking along the beach during the summer sunset with my fantastic girlfriend."

Medical Teams International thoughts: "I had no idea how blessed I was to live in America. I have life so easy, and seeing the amount of suffering that still exists in our world today was enough to tear up."

What qualifies you to be the next Mr. SHS: "My studly figure, my extraordinary dancing ability, and my talent.(sarcasm)"

What are your hopes for the show: "I just want to have fun. I’ve watched the past two Mr. SHS shows, and have loved how entertaining it is. It’s going to be very funny and I hope that this show will be the best one yet."

How is the dance coming: "We finally finished the entire dance during a 4 hour long practice, so now we are just getting the kinks out. The best dancer is without a doubt Matthew Brown, he I so expressive and has unsurpassed experience. The worst dancer? This guy."

Any other comments: "Come to the show! It’s going to be hilarious, and the money raised will help an amazing organization. It’s definitely worth it."