Wednesday, April 13, 2011

Meet Mr. SHS Contestant - Casey Magis-Agosta





By Amanda Maddux

What is the ideal age for marriage? Last year.

What is your idea of a truly romantic evening? We would watch a movie while eating a perfectly cooked pizza. Then we would take a walk outside at midnight only to come inside for hot chocolate and conversation until the wee hours of the morning.

What has been your scariest dream? I was sitting in my house when suddenly babies started crawling at one from every direction. I was just trying to get to school on time but instead I became bombarded by 10,000 babies. I am not parental enough to take care of 10,000 babies.

What do you want to do once you get of high school? I plan to attend collage and attaining my registered nursing degree.

If somebody handed you a magic lamp and gave you three wishes, what would they be? Easy, I would wish for endless Chap Stick, an infinite supply of cardigans, and hips that don’t lie.

If your house was on fire and you could grab only 5 things before leaving, what would they be? I would grab my baby pillow named bun bun, my old Pokémon card collection, my phone, my plethora of scarves, and season 1 of Glee.

Describe what a good friend means to you? Small and Jasmine “Kim-ish”

If you had to eat 1 thing for the rest of your life, what would it be? Fruit salad. “Berries, melon, and bananas, oh my!”