Thursday, February 17, 2011

Meet a Fox- Taylor Unger


Interviewed by: Adrienne Wilson

Reporter


Name: Taylor Unger

Grade: Junior

Activities: Loves her horse, hanging out with friends, music, and OHSET.


Where do you see yourself after high school? “College, but it is undecided. Probably Oregon State University.”
If you could sum up yourself in one sentence what would it be? “Oh, I don’t know... Spontaneous, wild child.”

Are there any songs you could listen to over and over and it never gets old? “Love like Woe,” “Just what I needed,” “Shot,” and “Living on A Prayer.”

What’s been your best memory here at Silverton High School so far? “Going to Happy Jing for lunch during finals with Adrienne Wilson and Shiree Hessel, because in the middle of a crappy day of finals I got to eat some good food and hang out with my best friends.”

What’s your favorite season? Why? “Summer. You get to sleep in, there’s no school, and you get to play all the time.”

Do you have a motto you live by?
“I am my own kind of Asian. Basically I’m my own person.”
Do you have a favorite event you do in OHSET? What is it? “Four man drill team, it’s where you have four riders and you complete a pattern of different moves. You dress- up horses and ride to music.”
What’s your favorite thing about OHSET? “Being able to support my school by doing what I do best.”

What’s the best part about high school? “Going home, and seeing my friends.”

Who’s your favorite teacher? Why? “Mrs. Boyd because she is funny and her accent makes it even better.”

What’s your favorite TV show? “That 70’s show. I love Kelso.”

What’s one thing most people don’t know about you? “I truly am a little kid at heart.”

If you were stranded on an island what are five things/people you would bring? “My two best friends Adrienne and Shiree, a boat, fishing poles, and a gun.”

If you could live in a different time period, what would it be and why? “Cowboy era, that’s when a guy really knew how to treat a girl, plus they’re really hot.”

Any life tips? “Try to be on time. It makes life a lot easier.”

If you could have any superpower what would it be and why? “Shape shifting, because you can change into whatever you want. I could change eye color and outfits whenever I wanted.”