Wednesday, January 26, 2011

Meet a Fox - Agripena Scheratski

By Elizabeth Rueda
Name: Agripena Scheratski
Grade: Junior

Who is your favorite teacher and why?“Mr. Benz by far. He is so sarcastic and it’s interesting to watch what he does with troubled children.”

Do you have a favorite movie that is timeless?
“The Titanic. It makes me cry every time.”

What is your favorite memory of first semester and why?
“It would probably be working out like crazy in weight training, because it actually got me in shape.”

Where is your favorite place to shop?
“Salem Center Mall because it has a lot of variety in its stores”

What is your favorite thing to drink and why?
“Definitely Kool-Aid and Arizona teas. They are fabulous. Also, I like them because I don’t drink any kind of soda.”

If you could go anywhere in the world, all expenses paid, where would you go, and why?
“Probably Hawaii because people have told me about their experiences there and it seems pretty cool.”

Where did you grow up and did you like that experience?
“I grew up in Silverton, Ore., and I did like it, it was great.”

What is your favorite quote and why?
“What doesn’t kill you makes you stronger,” because I believe it’s actually true.

How would you describe yourself?
I would describe myself as energetic, hyper, fit, easy-going, and fun

Chocolate or vanilla?
“Chocolate, chocolate is the best thing that’s ever happened to this world.”