Thursday, October 28, 2010

Random Questions

Interviewed by Amanda Maddux and Elizabeth Rueda
Reporters


Can you dream of having a dream?
Sophomore Austin Kraemer: "Inception."

Why do people pay to go up tall buildings and then put money in binoculars to look at things on the ground?
Freshman Alexa Duerst: “To get a new perspective”

At a movie theater which arm rest is yours?
Freshman Miranda Frey: “Both, because it’s more comfortable."

What is the strangest dream you’ve ever had?
Freshman Jonathan Kropf: “I came in to take my Algebra 2 Quiz, but found out I was in my underwear, and then Mr. Rogers was a cat”.

Would you give a homeless person CPR if they were dying?
Freshman Sydney Asman: “I guess I would. If they really needed help I would do it, even if they were homeless.”

If you try to fail, and succeed, which have you done?
Freshman Ramiro Morales: "… You have succeeded?”

Think of the last person who you really knew that died. You have the chance to give them one hour of life back, but you have to give one year of your life. Do you?
Naomi Miller: “I would save my great grandma, because she is one of my favorite people. She’s awesome.”