Friday, September 17, 2010

Movie Review: "Easy A"

by Paetra Randall
Guest Writer

Olive Penderghast’s little, white lie spiraled out of control when a Marianne Bryant overhears in the girl's restroom about Olive losing her virginity to a college guy.

As soon as Marianne hears this its spreads like wildfire around the entire school and it gets to the point where Olive is agreeing to tell people that her and these other boys at school did things if they pay her or give her coupons.

I found it hilarious and entertaining how one little; white lie can create so many rumors. And in order to validate that lie, I would have to go through many other lies, which just seems absolutely exhausting.

The movie teaches me a lot about being truthful especially when it comes to people that matter most in my life, like family and friends.

It shows me how just one lie can create many along the way and how everyone should just be honest from the beginning.

I would give this movie four and half stars out of five.